Divine Service, Every Sunday at 6.30PM.
See our other services and events.
- We believe in the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of all Life.
- We teach that each individual is personally responsible for all their actions, deeds, be they good or bad.
- That any wrong doing can only be corrected by the individual concerned.
- That eternal progress is open to every human soul.
- We accept the teachings and example which was demonstrated by Jesus the Christ.
- That we will at all times try to live by that example.
- We believe that communion with the Spirit World is possible, that Spirit Teachers and Healers return to the earth conditions, to provide help for those who stand in need.
The business of Thundersley Christian Spiritualist Church is conducted as a ministry and not as a profession and all our Trustees, Committee and Members donate their time Free-of-Charge. Our Sunday services are by free-will donation.
Unfortunately, the Church still has electricity and other bills, so for those who would like to make a donation, we thank you for your kindness in helping our work to continue.
The Church is run in accordance with the Church Terms of Reference, Constitution and Policy which is available in print at the Church or by download here:
Church Info [.pdf].